Applications open for Startups/ Entrepreneurs who are working in AgriTech domain!
FASAL (Fostering Agritech Startups for Augmenting Livelihood), a Centre of Entrepreneurship (CoE) for IoT in Agriculture by STPI, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, which is being setup at Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV), Akola, Maharashtra, with specialized state-of-the-art incubation facility and physical laboratories for start-ups in the area of AgriTech domain.
#STPIFASAL, a CoE for IoT in Agriculture has come up with the Open Challenge Program(OCP) to find innovative start-ups and STPI takes great pleasure in inviting Start-ups , entrepreneurs , researchers and innovators working in #AgriTech domain. Don’t miss the opportunity!
Key Facilities & Services available for the beneficiaries of FASAL:
1) Physical infrastructure including state-of-the-art Ready-to-Work Plug & Play space and Physical Labs
2) Technical and Marketing Support
3) Financial Support through seed funding and Access to VC funding
4) Facilitate collaboration with Government agencies and Agriculture domain industry
5) On-field demonstration of the solutions/products developed with the help of farmers
6) Access to 19+ STPI CoE Labs PAN India
7) Direct mentoring from stalwarts of Business/Tech domain
8) Sponsorship to National/International level events to showcase your products for global exposure
9) Legal, Accounting, IPR/Patenting Facilitation & other support Service
Last date of submitting application is 30th September, 2021.
This is requested to kindly circulate among your R & D network, Business Network, Entrepreneurs Circle, Start-ups / Accelerators/ Incubators in your connects & vendors/component manufacturers for wider outreach to start-ups in the AgriTech domain.
In case of any query, please feel free to give us a call on 020-22981000/32.